Our Vision and Mission
Our School Vision, inspired by the Gospel, is to plant the seeds for faith and learning, nurture the growth and celebrate the harvest.
We “Seek the Lord” through our Relationships, Service and Humility, Hopes and Aspirations.
- All members of our community are invited to know God’s love through the Catholic faith.
- We foster partnerships that are meaningful, respectful and inclusive towards all members of our school, parish and wider community.
- We are restorative and reconcile differences in our relationships with each other, as we live in solidarity with one another and the planet.
- Our relationship with God is expressed through our actions, the sacraments and the faith traditions of the Church.
Service and Humility
- Inspired by our Josephite founders, we live out social justice and the common good and enhance faith through community outreach.
- We respond to the need of each individual through our holistic approach to educating our students, to aim high and strive for success in an increasingly changing world.
- Through our actions, we are inspired to display the Spirit of Jesus, not for recognition, but to humbly respond to the needs of others.
Hopes and Aspirations
- We nurture every child to exceed their aspirations intellectually, emotionally, socially, physically and spiritually.
- We aspire to a healthy sense of “self”, displaying self-awareness, confidence, gratitude, motivation, respect, control and discipline.
- We acknowledge the achievements of our community with pride, by building the self esteem of each individual and celebrating God given gifts and accomplishments.
- We inspire and encourage all members of the community to be the change they want to see to make for a better world.
- Our school vision, inspired by the Gospel, is to plant the seeds for faith and learning, nurture the growth and celebrate the harvest.